To our valued clients:
As your inboxes no doubt reflect, the Canadian Business Community is currently in the process of responding to Provincial and Federal Health regulations regarding the spread of Covid-19. Western Refrigeration is doing everything we can to mitigate the spread, while still remaining available to customers. We, along with the rest of the business community, hope this will pass quickly, but have plans in place to weather the storm should defensive actions be a long term requirement.
In order to keep our workplace healthy, we are following recommendations provided from the World Health Organization (WHO), Government of Canada, and Alberta Health Services (AHS).
As a result, we have adjusted our business functions in response:
- Work from Home: All staff with the means to do so have all be redeployed to work from home, until further notice.
- Good Health Practices: All staff have been educated on the importance of increased hygiene gene, including but not limited to hand washing, not engaging in physical contact (ie: shaking hands, high fives, etc.), and maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters from fellow staff and customers at all times.
- Distancing: We have re-arranged our in-office staff workstations so that each team member has ample space between them and their co-workers.
- Increased Sanitizing & Disinfecting: An abundance of hand sanitizer is available to all staff, and guests, as well as increased daily use of disinfectant throughout all surface areas. Bi-weekly deep cleaning schedule of our facility has also been increased in scope and frequency.
- Restricted Access for Guests: While in the past we have welcome all our guests, going forward we will be accepting guests with appointments only, and only if absolutely necessary. Please reach out to your WR Rep or team member to make arrangements should you need to visit our offices.
- Self-Isolation Protocols: Staff who have returned from out-of-country travel within the last 14 days, have had contact with someone with symptoms, or are experiencing symptoms themselves, will follow self-isolation protocols for the minimum 14 day period as prescribed by health officials.
Throughout this crisis, WR is committed to servicing our customers needs, shipping orders same day when possible, and will continue to do so until it is deemed no longer safe, or if Government officials call for further restrictions on business.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and affect changes as necessary. The health of our employees and customers remains our paramount priority, and we will do everything we can to ensure the safety of all.
In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to our team via email, text and calls to mobiles. We are still here to help!
Stay Healthy, Stay Smart. We’re here to support your businesses for the long haul.